The Qur’an is the handbook of humanity Online Quran Class. Since none of us need to be confused, the most important thing is not to follow or present the Qur’an specifically, but to understand and implement it in our own lives as well. If you want to learn to read the Quran, we will help you achieve your goal. Sign up for a trial class now and start learning the Quran today and learn to read the Online Quran Class with Tajweed.
Here are the top 10 things you can do if you feel constantly lost in your life without understanding the Quran.
1.The purpose of revelation
If you do not understand the Quran and continue to read it, you will miss the purpose of revelation. Allah says
“This is the blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they may ponder its verses and that those who understand may be reminded of it.
How can we do this if we do not understand the Online Quran Class? Explanations cannot and cannot be consistently conveyed, especially when listening to the Quran in prayer/salah!
2. The garden of mind
The heart is a garden. If we do not sow flowers, weeds will grow. Even if we sow flowers, weeds can still grow. We should continue to weed the weeds.
Flowers are guidance and weeds are bad ideas. Allah plants flower seeds in our minds every time we listen to the Online Quran Class, especially during Salah/Namaz. If we do not water them (think about them), they will be wasted and weeds will grow.
3. The objectives of recitation
There are five purposes of reading the Quran.
To obtain Allah’s reward.
To gain knowledge.
To perform actions that depend on what Allah has asked us to do.
To improve our hearts and minds; and
To communicate with Allah.
How can we achieve these, especially the last four, if we do not know the Qur’an?
4. Purification of the heart
Everyone knows that Hajj is necessary, yet few come to the mosque. Why? Not because they don’t know, but because their souls are rusty. We have a major misconception that the Qur’an is just a book of commandments. The verses dealing with commandments account for less than 10% of all verses. The remaining 90 per cent is about the soul and the mind. The mind is constantly rusting and going wrong because of sin. We need rust removal and reorganization.
Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) was asked not to come near the tree. Allah said: “But he forgot, and I found no resolve in him”. Our nation has these shortcomings. We have many Fitnahs (trials) that threaten us. We need constant reminders and warnings, and these are achieved by reciting and listening to the Qur’an day after day. Allah says in the Qur’an.
Allah says in the Qur’an, “Heal (diseases) in your hearts”, Qur’an [10:57].
Is there a higher cure than what Allah has recommended to us?
5. Strengthen your heart
The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet (ﷺ) in fragments. In the Qur’an, Allah says
The disbelievers say, “Why was the Qur’an not revealed to him in one piece?” So that We may strengthen your hearts. We have distributed it clearly.
Qur’an – [25:32].
Continuous reflection on the Qur’an during and after Salat encourages us and helps us to strengthen our hearts.
6. Daily conversation with Allah (Munajaat)
The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) used to act by reciting.” When he recited verses mentioning the glory of Allah, he praised Him, the Great, and when he recited verses mentioning supplication, he prayed; and when he recited verses mentioning seeking refuge in Allah, he sought refuge (from Him). [Sahih Muslim].
Can we go through life without having a constant conversation even for five minutes with our precious loved ones? Allah is the one we love the most. He loves us seventy times more than our mother. Yet we live our lives without caring what Allah says to us today during prayer/Salah.
7. Live Guidance
Whether we read or listen to the Quran, it is important to remember that when every person listens to the Quran, it is Allah’s living guidance and direction for every person.
It would be a great misfortune if a person did not recognize the living guidance of Allah, our Creator. A wise person will never ignore this.
8. Relationship with Allah
There are various measures of relationship with Allah – His love, sincerity, trust in Him, uprightness in remembering Him, seeing His signs in creation regardless of what we see, reflecting on His creation and His name, not complaining about qada, etc. This relationship is strengthened over time. It must be gradually cooked with the usual warmth from the Qur’an.
9. Characteristics of the Qur’an
According to Aisha (R), “His (Prophet’s ﷺ) morality was the Online Quran Tutors in UK. The Quran is a theory, and the Prophet’s life was common sense, which proves this theory (i.e. the Quran).
We need to reflect on the Prophet’s (ﷺ) Sunnah and continue